Welcome to Midwest Talent Management
Below is useful information with links to helpful resources.
Or you can continue to Midwest Talent by clicking here
HELP YOURSELF PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND FINANCIALLY
Just like on the airplane you are told to get the air bag mask on you first so you can help the person or child next to you. Please go over all the resources we started to post on this page so you can help yourself by suspending accounts you pay for, finding food, getting supplies, getting emotion support, getting life insurance and more. Find someone to help it will help you as well.
KNOW THE FACTS - TRACK THE VIRUS
Schiffmann Corona Virus Tracker
BEFORE YOU USE A PHONE, PAD, OR KEYBOARD
Follow the advice from the World Health Organization (WHO) for minimizing risk for COVID-19 and other viruses:
MORE PREVENTION SUGGESTIONS
- Wash Hands Frequently -Use soap and water for visibly dirty hands or an alcohol-based hand rub frequently for non-visibly dirty hands. Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid Touching Eyes, Nose & Mouth -Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself. FYI - Surgical masks are only helpful for those currently sick, and help to prevent airborne particles from flying into the surrounding air. To date no organization backs the use of surgical masks for the general public.
- Practice Respiratory Hygiene - When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Seek Medical Care Early - If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and tell your health care provider if you have traveled in an area in China where the virus has been reported, or if you have been in close contact with someone with who has traveled from China and has respiratory symptoms. If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no travel history to or within China, still seek medical care and be sure to carefully practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and stay home until you are recovered, if possible.
Prevention with Vitamin C shots or IVs. Find a clinic or ask your primary care doctor where to get a maintenance shot. We are not suggesting a flu shot but a prevention shot and IV to build up your immune system. Lots of water and warm beverages. This virus likes cold.
Resources for more information regarding this virus:
GET HELP FOR FOOD, ELECTRICITY, GAS, SCHOOL SUPPLIES, UNEMPLOYMENT, INTERNET AND MORE
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) - https://www.cdc.gov
- World Health Organization (WHO - https://www.who.int
- National Institutes of - https://www.nih.gov
This link was assembled by an anonymous group of caring individuals. We think they work in the school system. Thank you to them for sure.
UTILITIES GET 6 WEEKS TO 3 MONTHS SUSPENSION OF PAYMENT
Southern California Energy Responds to COVID-19 Emergency, Suspends Service Disconnections.
Southern California Gas will not disconnect services to customers who cant pay bills amid corona virus outbreak.
LA CASTING SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT AND ASK FOR A REFUND FOR MARCH
and ask to suspend your monthly account. You might get a refund for this month as well. Ask and you will get help.
FREE MEALS FOR CHILDREN AT 60 GRAB AND GO FOOD CENTERS IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
Los Angeles Unified, in partnership with the Red Cross, will continue to provide nutritious meals to all students who need them during the temporary closure of schools. Our Grab & Go Food Centers will be open beginning Wednesday, March 18, and will be staffed weekdays from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Each child can take home two nutritious meals.
UNEMPLOYMENT GET ON THIS ASAP
AMAZON JOBS AVAILABLE MAYBE FOR YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS
CRIME AND HACKERS
BEWARE OF CROOKS - TRYING TO GET YOU VIA MALWARE SO YOU PAY THEM TO FIX YOUR COMPUTER
BEWARE OF ANYONE AT YOUR DOOR WITH A TEST FOR THE CORONA VIRUS - THEY WANT TO ROB YOU
Continue to Midwest Talent